If you or a loved one suffered from delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis, The Pellerin Law Firm can help.
Pasadena Misdiagnosis and Delayed Diagnosis Lawyers
We’re happy to offer our clients approachable and straightforward legal advice as well as aggressive representation to help the victims of wrong diagnosis find justice. Our services include the following areas:
- Failure to admit for emergency treatment, failure to order necessary radiological surveys and other emergency room errors
- Failure to diagnose and treat a heart attack or stroke in a timely manner, which leads to permanent damage to the heart or brain or even to wrongful death
- Failure to consider and diagnose known or likely complications, such as a perforated bowel following an invasive abdominal procedure, or any other surgical error
- Failure to follow the accepted standards of postsurgical care, especially relating to infection (sepsis), bleeding complications and pulmonary embolism
- Failure to note or act upon patient complaints or concerns from the family and other common nursing errors
- Failure to recognize the most serious diagnosis and other doctor errors
- Failure to respond appropriately to serious complications during delivery resulting in birth injury
Contact The Pellerin Law Firm today for a complimentary consultation and to start the path to recovery after you or a loved one’s misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis. We will work to seek you and your family the full amount of compensation due to you under Texas law.